Runescape Patch Notes: #240 – October 15th, 2018
The weekly update for Runescape brings with it the arrival of a brand-new Rider of the Apocalypse in the “Til Death Do Us Part”event, graphical updates to a variety of portions of the game. Tainted Shard charges now also are only awarded from the Twitch loot crate when the contents are given to the player, and you can no longer place hunting traps in your animal pens at the player owned farm (you monsters). This update also some updates to quests, and a few hotfixes, all of which can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...
- City of Steam Dev Diary - GUI Overhaul
- City of Steam is pushing into closed beta an just 3 days and the developer team released information about the changes coming to the user inte...
- Nexon Soft-Launches Legacy Quest on Android in Select Markets
- The rogue-like, classic dungeon crawler is now available for Android in 14 countries.