World of Tanks – Kharkov Dev Diary and New Frontline Map Super Test
The legendary Kharkov map is returning to World of Tanks, but it’s not just a simple HD remake of the map. It’s completely new, with tons of details to look at. Today’s developer diary for World of Tanks shows off the development of this city that is engulfed in war. In addition, there’s a new Frontline map heading to Super Test, which you can see in the embedded video below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Update Brings A New Mount
- A new update for League of Angels II unleashes the mighty mount Surturos from the Blasted Lands.
- The Vale Demo Impressions - The Best Game You'll Never See
- It is refreshing to see a blind heroine in a video game, as is the case of The Vale by Canadian studio Falling Squirrel.
- New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.