Crowfall – ACE Q&A for January: Eyes on Design
Today we have the latest ACE Q&A for Crowfall. Thomas and Mark are back, focused on design-oriented questions this month. From “Will skill min/maxing restrict choice on races and classes” to general class design methodology, it’s not to be missed.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched - Free-to-Play PvP Spell-Slinging Title Launches Today
- Black Gold Online: New class revealed - The Conjurers
- Today Black Gold Online unveiled a mage class on the Steampunk Side – The Conjurers, who fuse steam tech with powers of dark magic.
- TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
- A recap of TERA's latest patch, 25.05, includes new solo dungeons, battleground changes, and more.