Warframe’s Old Blood Update is Live Today on PC
Warframe‘s biggest update of 2019 is live today on PC, and it’s The Old Blood, bringing a wealth of content. The Kuva Lich is a new nemesis that must be faced down, but in a way new and exciting for Warframe. The Kuva Lich is immortal, and as he is defeated, he will return, evolve, and amass greater resources and power. He will have allies, territory, and each encounter is more deadly than the last. Ultimately, Tenno will need Parazon, the hidden blade of the Tenno. This is the only way to kill him once and for all.
The 42nd Warframe also shows up in this update, the ever-hungry Grendel. Grendel has an array of stomach-churning Abilities that consume and regurgitate his enemies. These Abilities will power his party and deal great damage and he is absolutely not to be underestimated. As always, Grendel can be constructed for free, or purchased in the marketplace. But that’s not all that’s coming in this update! That’s right, Tenno: Melee Changes, Phase 2 arrive with this update. Melee combat has always felt a bit mediocre to me in Warframe, but these updates should make melee lightning-fast and incredibly satisfying.
At the same time, it bolsters hundreds of weapons with substantial buffs and re-balanced stats to empower more brutal, devastating close quarter combat. These upgrades also feature a reworked Combo System that makes initiating, chaining and ending combos seamless and intuitive and new Heavy Attacks to lift, juggle and pummel enemies in air. Melee Changes: Phase 2 ought to breathe new life into so many Warframes. Even ones that aren’t melee-centric, having new options for your weapon attacks and combos is going to shake things up in a serious way.
On the topic of Warframes, The Old Blood is reworking a pair of classic Warframes: Ember and Vauban. Their stats have been adjusted, and their core Abilities have been altered to make these older Warframes feel fresh and new. This is common in online gaming, where your older characters have to keep up with new design ideas and new technology that comes to a game. Warframe is a game that gets my blood pumping every time I play it, so the notion of it having new features and reworked ‘frames is brilliant.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Holding Anniversary Party Weekend: Play For Free
- Darkfall's Community Lead has announced that the game will host a special extended anniversary party weekend between May 1 and May 5.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.