Warframe’s ‘Mask of the Revenant’ To Arrive in Warframe This Week
The Revenant Warframe, coming next week was originally envisioned by concept artist Keith Thompson while designing the Eidolons for last year’s expansion. Revenant is a part of the development team’s desire to explore some of the ‘darker’ Warframes. With that in mind, Revenant is a warrior possessing Sentient-afflicted Abilities and Weapons. In addition, an exciting new challenge has swept over the Origin System, which transforms your Orbiter into a battleground. Frame Fighter arrived just last week! Challenge friends in a light fighting mini-game inspired by classic fighting games and long-time Warframe Fan LocoCrazy_! Rain down a flurry of light, medium, and heavy attacks with one of the 35 Warframes available to play, each with a special Ability unique to it.
Visit Cephalon Simaris and acquire the Ludoplex — a new home for all of Warframe’s mini-games — through Standing. Choose from Excalibur, Volt, and Mag, each with their unique Ability. Unlock additional Frame Fighter characters by discovering Fragments throughout the game. If the scanned Warframe’s Prime is in your Inventory, you can toggle to the Prime version of the acquired character.
- The Revenant Warframe — Abilities:
- ENTHRALL: Convert a target into a zealous thrall. Thralls turn on their allies and enthrall through damage. On death, they disintegrate into a damaging pillar of energy. The thrall horde remains under Revenants spell until this ability runs out.
- MESMER SKIN: Become enveloped in Sentient energy, redirecting damage and stunning all those who dare attack. Stunned enemies can be Enthralled at no energy cost.
- REAVE: Dash through thralls as a wall of sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, doubled for thralls.
- DANSE MACABRE: Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. Incoming damage is redirected to the beams. Hold fire to boost range and damage, while also increasing energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
- Reinforcements: Look forward to wielding the Phantasma shotgun, trying on the Vetala Armor and Vania Alt Helmet, outfitting your Kavat with Kasha Kavat Armor and playing with new Dojo Decorations.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Tempest of Strife
- Snail Games announces an upcoming expansion for Age of Wushu, entitled Tempest of Strife.
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...