Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
Redbana Corporation, leading publisher for popular free-to-play MMO games, is about to launch a new online game, FC Manager, a football management game that brings Sports Management genre to a new level. The company has just opened the FC Manager teaser site to showcase the game’s unique features.
With over 5,000 real football stars to choose from, players must balance talent recruitment and development while creating winning team strategies against other clubs in the various competitions available.
The gameplay emphasizes the need to make games as close to real football club managing, FC Manager speeds up the gaming season for all managers, squeezing each real life gaming season into one week. The club enters that season’s tournament until its conclusion before starting another season in the next week, contributing to an exciting, fast-paced gameplay.
Redbana’s FC Manager will have the latest version of game content for players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update