Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
Redbana Corporation, leading publisher for popular free-to-play MMO games, is about to launch a new online game, FC Manager, a football management game that brings Sports Management genre to a new level. The company has just opened the FC Manager teaser site to showcase the game’s unique features.
With over 5,000 real football stars to choose from, players must balance talent recruitment and development while creating winning team strategies against other clubs in the various competitions available.
The gameplay emphasizes the need to make games as close to real football club managing, FC Manager speeds up the gaming season for all managers, squeezing each real life gaming season into one week. The club enters that season’s tournament until its conclusion before starting another season in the next week, contributing to an exciting, fast-paced gameplay.
Redbana’s FC Manager will have the latest version of game content for players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters Offers Lethal Weapons
- Lethal Weapons is the latest update to hit Brawl Busters, starting today.
- New Pirate Update Sails In For MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirate - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-pe...
- Wizardry Online Officially Launches
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.