Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
Redbana Corporation, leading publisher for popular free-to-play MMO games, is about to launch a new online game, FC Manager, a football management game that brings Sports Management genre to a new level. The company has just opened the FC Manager teaser site to showcase the game’s unique features.
With over 5,000 real football stars to choose from, players must balance talent recruitment and development while creating winning team strategies against other clubs in the various competitions available.
The gameplay emphasizes the need to make games as close to real football club managing, FC Manager speeds up the gaming season for all managers, squeezing each real life gaming season into one week. The club enters that season’s tournament until its conclusion before starting another season in the next week, contributing to an exciting, fast-paced gameplay.
Redbana’s FC Manager will have the latest version of game content for players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Gets Musical
- Revel in Zeus' theme, a new musical score created for InnoGame's Grepolis.
- Gogogogo.com Announces Tata Blitz
- A new free-to-play shooter with an edge comes via gogogogo.com!
- Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
- The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az'roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.