Warface – First Look
Warface is the Next Generation FPS title from Crytec and Trion Worlds! The game actually runs out of the browser (though installs like a client) on the CryEngine3, making it super available for anyone with a computer, much less a powerful gaming computer, all while delivering sick looking visuals, smooth physics and gameplay. Warface features 4 selectable classes; medic, rifleman, engineer, and sniper, each have unique features (minus the sniper) that promote cooperative play between players such as the armor mending abilities of the engineer, or ammo resupply of the rifleman.
JamesBl0nde takes you through a free for all deathmatch and into a coop challenge mission showing off some of the more cooperative aspects of the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
- Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...
- Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.