Netmarble’s Iron Throne Ushers in New Era of MMO Strategy for Mobile Gaming
Published by Netmarble and developed by 4Plat, Iron Throne takes traditional mobile strategy gaming and builds upon it. MOre than castle building, army training, it adds 3D graphics and a Town mode that offers RPG gameplay quests with interesting stories and plot twist. It also includes Battle Royale and Team Deathmatch modes that can be played without losing troops or resources. Pre-registration can be found at the link below and the game is planned to launch worldwide in May 2018. Players who pre-register will be rewarded with 1,000 gold, Dimensional Conqueror Helm and Dimensional Conqueror Great Sword. The ultimate goal is to become king and to do so they will need to win the Capital War. Strong alliances and actively participating will be key, along with diverse strategies.
“Iron Throne delivers the most interesting and colorful gaming experience through integration of strategy and RPG,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global Officer, “Our gamers can experience the pure pleasure of reigning their own kingdom and becoming a winner of the throne through cooperation and competition between players all around the world.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 - First Early Access Update Impressions
- My favorite feature of the update is, as you may guess, the United Empire. The lore for the faction really appeals to me.
- Cross Fire releases July Update
- Cross Fire's July update is now live, adding a new map, two weapons, and a new feature.
- Forsaken World Mobile Review
- If you've played any auto-play browser-based MMOs in the past, you know what to expect. You are presented with few custimization options.