Netmarble’s Iron Throne Ushers in New Era of MMO Strategy for Mobile Gaming
Published by Netmarble and developed by 4Plat, Iron Throne takes traditional mobile strategy gaming and builds upon it. MOre than castle building, army training, it adds 3D graphics and a Town mode that offers RPG gameplay quests with interesting stories and plot twist. It also includes Battle Royale and Team Deathmatch modes that can be played without losing troops or resources. Pre-registration can be found at the link below and the game is planned to launch worldwide in May 2018. Players who pre-register will be rewarded with 1,000 gold, Dimensional Conqueror Helm and Dimensional Conqueror Great Sword. The ultimate goal is to become king and to do so they will need to win the Capital War. Strong alliances and actively participating will be key, along with diverse strategies.
“Iron Throne delivers the most interesting and colorful gaming experience through integration of strategy and RPG,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global Officer, “Our gamers can experience the pure pleasure of reigning their own kingdom and becoming a winner of the throne through cooperation and competition between players all around the world.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.
- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
- Bringing the Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and
- Kartuga: Development of Pirate-MMO To Be Discontinued
- Today, online games publisher InnoGames and Development Studio Ticking Bomb Games announced the discontinuation of the pirate-MMO Kartuga.