Volta-X PC Beta Announcement Trailer
We’re happy to announce that not only is Volta-X coming to PC in Summer 2020, but we’re also holding a beta on July 18.
Volta-X blends real-time decision-making and strategy into action-packed 1v1 battles. Customize and operate your own giant robots, called Voltas, and manage a diverse crew of pilots as they build up their base from scratch. Unlock and upgrade new weapons as you climb the ranks, and explore nearly endless customization combinations to improve your roster of Voltas. Players will also be able to dive into Volta-X’s thrilling single-player campaign. As the story unfolds, the pilots will have to work together to prove themselves as the best of the best, while discovering dramatic secrets about each other, and the global threats lurking in the shadows of the WVA’s past.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Gets Tower of Disappearance Dungeon
- KOG Games releases Grand Chase's most difficult dungeon to date: Tower of Disappearance.
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.
- Wargaming to Offer Financial Support to Open-Source Development Foundations
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company will be financially supporting three key open so...