Volta-X PC Beta Announcement Trailer
We’re happy to announce that not only is Volta-X coming to PC in Summer 2020, but we’re also holding a beta on July 18.
Volta-X blends real-time decision-making and strategy into action-packed 1v1 battles. Customize and operate your own giant robots, called Voltas, and manage a diverse crew of pilots as they build up their base from scratch. Unlock and upgrade new weapons as you climb the ranks, and explore nearly endless customization combinations to improve your roster of Voltas. Players will also be able to dive into Volta-X’s thrilling single-player campaign. As the story unfolds, the pilots will have to work together to prove themselves as the best of the best, while discovering dramatic secrets about each other, and the global threats lurking in the shadows of the WVA’s past.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: PVP mode "Legends of The Pit" Now Available
- Indie developer Freejam is pleased to announce the release of the latest game mode, “Legends of The Pit”, for their hit crafting-shooter M...
- World of Warships: Legends Sets Course for Early Access in April
- World of Warships: Legends is getting ready for a release on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, to bring the mighty battleships to console finally.
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...