Volta-X PC Beta Announcement Trailer
We’re happy to announce that not only is Volta-X coming to PC in Summer 2020, but we’re also holding a beta on July 18.
Volta-X blends real-time decision-making and strategy into action-packed 1v1 battles. Customize and operate your own giant robots, called Voltas, and manage a diverse crew of pilots as they build up their base from scratch. Unlock and upgrade new weapons as you climb the ranks, and explore nearly endless customization combinations to improve your roster of Voltas. Players will also be able to dive into Volta-X’s thrilling single-player campaign. As the story unfolds, the pilots will have to work together to prove themselves as the best of the best, while discovering dramatic secrets about each other, and the global threats lurking in the shadows of the WVA’s past.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War World Arena Championship Americas Cup is This Weekend
- Players from around the world will do battle in Manhattan Beach, California at the OGN Super Arena in Summoners War.
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Available Today on iOS
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege is coming to Windows 10 and is available today globally on the App Store for iPhone 4s + and iPad 2+.
- Aura Kingdom Releases Patch 52
- The latest update to Anime MMO Aura Kingdom releases today, Patch 52. With it comes new dragon companions, dungeons and so much more.