Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
Square Enix, Inc. announced today the release of Patch 2.45 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn®. The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding – a special rite of passage for two individuals wishing to pledge each other a lifetime of devotion, which features a stunning ceremony, gorgeous outfits for hosts and guests, special gifts, and more.
Further, the patch continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series, and marks the first time that the upgraded weapons will take on a new appearance, introducing iconic FINAL FANTASY weapons such as the Excalibur. The update also ushers in adjustments for the dragoon and ninja jobs, a new feature that allows seasoned veterans to assist their fellow adventurers in the Final Coil of Bahamut, new items, and much more.
The full Patch 2.45 notes can be found at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.
- Guardians of Ember Early Access Review
- For a while I have been keeping an eye on Guardians of Ember, and for a long time I didn't really hear anything good about it.
- Business Tycoon Online launches closed beta on Jan. 5th
- Business Tycoon Online, a browser based business simulation MMO, will enter closed beta on January 5th.