Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
Square Enix, Inc. announced today the release of Patch 2.45 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn®. The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding – a special rite of passage for two individuals wishing to pledge each other a lifetime of devotion, which features a stunning ceremony, gorgeous outfits for hosts and guests, special gifts, and more.
Further, the patch continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series, and marks the first time that the upgraded weapons will take on a new appearance, introducing iconic FINAL FANTASY weapons such as the Excalibur. The update also ushers in adjustments for the dragoon and ninja jobs, a new feature that allows seasoned veterans to assist their fellow adventurers in the Final Coil of Bahamut, new items, and much more.
The full Patch 2.45 notes can be found at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.
- Kritika Online Announces Windhome Update With Level Cap Increase
- En Masse Entertainment is proud to announce that today they will give their fans a first look at the expansion for Kritika Online: Windhome.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
- Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014.