Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
Square Enix, Inc. announced today the release of Patch 2.45 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn®. The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding – a special rite of passage for two individuals wishing to pledge each other a lifetime of devotion, which features a stunning ceremony, gorgeous outfits for hosts and guests, special gifts, and more.
Further, the patch continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series, and marks the first time that the upgraded weapons will take on a new appearance, introducing iconic FINAL FANTASY weapons such as the Excalibur. The update also ushers in adjustments for the dragoon and ninja jobs, a new feature that allows seasoned veterans to assist their fellow adventurers in the Final Coil of Bahamut, new items, and much more.
The full Patch 2.45 notes can be found at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe Reveals Teaser Trailer and Screenshots
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have released a new trailer and screenshots for their upcoming title Gameglobe today.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Adds Ronin to the Roster
- Marvel Contest of Champions brings the former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Clint Barton to the battleground, as Ronin!
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass' Black Armory Has Arrived
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass begins today, with new content that offers new experiences for Guardians from December 2018 until Augus...