Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder Update Trailer
Publisher and developer Tripwire Interactive invites players to walk the plank in the Killing Floor 2: Perilous Plunder update, out later today for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC via Steam. This update marks summer’s return with out of this world cosmetics, new map, new weapons, and summer-themed enemies.
Killing Floor 2: Perilous Plunder docks today with the new featured community map, Desolation; in this new map, players can look forward to exploring the surprises and multiple levels of the facility across Killing Floor 2’s popular game modes. Also arriving on shore are returning summer zeds and brand-new Matriarch seasonal summer variants. Players can face these stylish summer fiends with two new weapons: the HRG Kaboomstick for the Demolitionist and the HRG Telauncher for the Berserker.
Today’s launch of the Killing Floor 2: Perilous Plunder update, follows a longtime tradition of providing new maps, weapons, and notable free content updates since Killing Floor 2 first launched!
Killing Floor 2: Perilous Plunder update highlights include:
Desolation – New Featured Community Map
– Supports survival, endless, weekly, and V.S. game modes
– Contains optional mini-games
2 New HRG Weapons:
– HRG Kaboomstick – Demolitionist
– HRG Telauncher – Berserker
New Space Pirate Themed Cosmetics
– Added to Summer Sideshow Seasonal Ticket Drops
– Includes hats, masks, arm bands, backpacks, helmets, and more
Returning Vault skins:
– Five Vault Stars themed weapon skins return
Space Pirate Outfit – available for purchase:
– Male or female
– Five additional texture variants, including hat and mask accessories
– Brand new Matriarch summer variations
– Returning summer zeds
Additionally, Killing Floor 2: Perilous Plunder brings back premium sideshow tickets, the Neon MKVI skin bundle, The Retro Neon Gear Bundle, and The Future Neon Gear Bundle – as well as two brand-new weapons for purchase: the Single and Dual Glock 18 for the Gunslinger and the Blunderbuss for the Support. Both new paid weapon DLCs come with 5 unique skins.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
- Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches...
- Adventurer's Log #1: Blade & Soul
- The idea behind this series is to both mildly entertain, and inform. My goal is to sit down with f2p MMOs that I have not played enough.