Volta-X is a 2D base-building simulator featuring real-time battles between custom built robots.
“Discover your history and save the world from intergalactic threats as you recruit new pilots, unlock access to new weapons, fight exciting enemies, and build friendships with your teammates and rivals.”
►All Hands On Deck: Lead your crew of mech pilots in action encounters where dodging, healing, repairing damage, and putting out fires all requires top-down delegation.
►Prepare for Trouble: Pick and choose your subordinates, mech, weapons, loadouts, and more over the course of a full single-player campaign.
►All in One: Form clans, participate in special events, watch replays, and go head-to-head against the world’s best in the competitive multiplayer mode.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: GungHo Online Entertainment America
- Publisher: GungHo Online Entertainment America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- -Clunky Menus/User Interface
- -Low Playerbase for the Multiplayer Component
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.61 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX+/AMD Radeon HD+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Volta-X is a 2D base-building simulator featuring real-time battles between custom built robots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Receives 'White Plume Mountain' Module
- White Plume Mountain is a truly classic Dungeons and Dragons Module, first released in 1979 for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
- Defiance and Defiance 2050 Begin 'Colony Courtship' Event
- Starting today and lasting until February 26th, 2019, Defiance and Defiance 2050 have a Valentine's Day event.