Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Updates for the Lunar New Year
Joycity’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War sails into the New Year with an update that shake up the high seas for sure. It features some new systems as well as updates to existing in-game elements, such as battle. Traditionally, Pirates of the Caribbean featured 1v3 ship battles, but int he New Year Update, this will change to everyone-versus-everyone. A more real-time aspect will be introduced in which players with higher rates of fire will be able to use their attack more frequently. The New Year Update also introduces new Tacticians. Players will be able to select from a pool of 30 Tacticians, who can be enlisted by visiting Captain Jack Sparrow every 24 hours. Tacticians carry special talismans that empower ships with a variety of helpful elemental attributes, such as Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Dark. Assign the Tacticians to your fleet and add a deeper layer of strategy to battle.
The Queen’s Secret Mission also received a revamp included in this update, splitting the old missions system into two. Players can now select between Secret and Urgent Missions. More rewards will also come to players who reach certain levels, which is represented by crossed swords. Before this, the combined numbers simply showed how strong the player was. In this update, players will be rewarded upon reaching certain scores. The new rewards will start at five million points and will be spread over twenty different interviews up to 205,000,000 points. Other improvements include a Guide Book for new players, as well as refurbishing some shop elements. Also, the first Captain to attack each World Boss monster will now be rewarded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- Webzen Celebrates 7th Anniversary
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today celebrates its global game portal's 7th anniversary.
- Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
- Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless.