Unexplored 2 Trailer (E3 2019)
In Unexplored 2, how you interact with the world around you can have serious consequences on subsequent playthroughs. This is more important than ever in a hardcore roguelike, where you will no doubt have many playthroughs. It was shown off during the PC Gaming Show at E3 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic Introduces New Equipment Gems and Upgrades
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today released details of the magical new gems powering player equipment in MU Classic – a reb...
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...