Unexplored 2 Trailer (E3 2019)
In Unexplored 2, how you interact with the world around you can have serious consequences on subsequent playthroughs. This is more important than ever in a hardcore roguelike, where you will no doubt have many playthroughs. It was shown off during the PC Gaming Show at E3 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.
- Runescape Reaches 200th Quest Milestone
- RuneScape has proudly launched the 200th quest in the long-running game’s history.
- Tango Fiesta Explodes onto Steam Early Access
- In a world where the innocent call out for a true hero, Spilt Milk Studios and Mastertronic call upon you to save the day, as Tango Fiesta exp...