Unexplored 2 Trailer (E3 2019)
In Unexplored 2, how you interact with the world around you can have serious consequences on subsequent playthroughs. This is more important than ever in a hardcore roguelike, where you will no doubt have many playthroughs. It was shown off during the PC Gaming Show at E3 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.
- League of Legends Season 6 and Jhin Review
- The nature of social media is also changing with League of Legends! Clubs and party features are well on the way, not now but in the future.