Summer in Mara Story Trailer
Release on June 16th – Nintendo Switch & Steam
‘Summer in Mara’ is a summer adventure with farming, crafting, and exploring mechanics set in a tropical archipelago.
‘Summer in Mara’ is a single-player experience in a calm, relaxing environment, with a handmade look and an exciting narrative. You will be Koa, a little adventurer girl who wants to explore the world that surrounds her.
In ‘Summer in Mara’ you’ll have to take care of your own island, harvest your crops, create new tools and buildings, and sail with your boat to discover new islands and secrets.
– ‘Summer in Mara’ is a farming adventure, with an archipelago full of islands to explore.
– Day and night cycle with climate events.
– More than 100 quests to make the world a better place.
– Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
– Improve your boat, make it bigger, better, and faster.
– More than 150 inventory items to make, use, and trade.
– Unlock new abilities, discover treasures, and meet all kind of people to help you trade, explore, and find new secrets in Mara.
Koa will need your help. With a basic set of skills, she can acquire new abilities and learn from the world that surrounds her. We want you to feel like you’re growing up with Koa, bonding with her and with all the other people in the archipelago.
With new islands comes new people. You’ll talk and trade with over twenty characters, each one with their own story and lives. They’ll give you quests, hints about the world, or just anecdotes about their experiences and travels. Getting to know them is a significant part of the game, so we put much effort into making them unique and exciting.
But not everyone will be friendly. An evil corporation called Elit wants to conquer Mara and exploit the ocean. Napopo is one of their first victims, a strange creature that will seek Koa for help.
You’ll be able to sail to new islands and find treasures and other secrets in the middle of the sea with your trusty boat, which you can upgrade with a little effort and time.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Coming this Fall
- New Dawn will rise out of the grim wartime tale to introduce an all-new story focused on rebuilding and hope.
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed - The battle over Star-Comm Basin has begun!
- Countdown to Christmas with CrossFire and Project Blackout
- SG Interactive and G4Box Inc. have announced a joint project for the holidays: the Countdown to Christmas FPS Challenge.