Game of Thrones: Beyond the World Announced for Mobile Devices
GAEA, Behavior Interactive and HBO have come together to work on Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall, which is a new mobile collectible strategy RPG. Based on the TV show, it’s planned for a 2019 release on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Pre-Registration has begun already, and the link is below. Players will command a castle of the Night’s Watch to defend Westeros in the game, and recruit unique characters from the Seven Kingdoms and beyond. The original narrative is set a few decades before the TV show’s timeline, just after Lord Commander Brynden Rivers (also known as Bloodraven and eventually as the Three-Eyed Raven), disappeared while ranging beyond the Wall.
Players will also find an in-game interface that uses the mysterious powers of the Weirwood Trees to move through history and visit key moments in time. This feature allows players to collect different costumed versions of Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Jaime Lannister, Melisandre and Tormund Giantsbane across various game events and then use the characters in many gameplay modes, including combat – a first for a game in this genre. Those who pre-register will begin their watch with bonus characters and items (see site for details and restrictions.) Pre-registered Lord Commanders will also receive the latest game news, developer interviews, and game updates through email.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Gets Release Date
- Neverwinter is launching its latest Module, Curse of Icewind Dale, on May 13, 2014.
- Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena Smashes Its Way Onto Steam
- The follow-up to Camex Games' Heroes Tactics comes Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena! Short, but tactical battles await!
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.