Terrorarium Release Trailer
Terrorarium is an action-packed puzzle platformer about setting out to win the annual murder garden competition hosted by the Intergalactic Horrorcultural Society. Play as The Gardener, the beloved and perpetual-runner-up space granny, as she flaunts the rules with her genetically engineered ambulatory mushrooms aka Moogu in tow.
Then, head on over to Maker Mode to create, build, and play community-made murder gardens supported by Steam Workshop.
🌱 Meander through a 25+ level Story Campaign
🌱 Craft your own handmade levels in Maker Mode
🌱 Share your creations in-game via Steam Workshop
🌱 Play and rate community-made murder gardens
Do what you must to win the blue ribbon and onward to victory!!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution - Available for PS4 on 6/24
- Seattle developer Zombie Studios is thrilled to announce the full release of their free-to-play, first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution ...
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.
- EVE Online: Universe-Spanning Changes Are Coming
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has launched the largest overhaul ever to industry within its award...