Terrorarium is a 3D puzzle platformer featuring Moogu-tossing action in a silly sci-fi universe.
“Play as The Gardener, the beloved and perpetual-runner-up space granny, as she flaunts the rules with her genetically engineered ambulatory mushrooms aka Moogu in tow.”
►A Necessary Sacrifice: Play the part of a good shepherd and keep your precious Moogus safe until their kamikaze command is necessary.
►Adventure Away: Explore intergalactic space in a comprehensive campaign across dozens of story levels.
►Moogu Madness: Dive deep into the accessible level-creating Maker Mode and effortlessly share your creations with the world!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stitch Media
- Publisher: Stitch Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Comprehensive Level-Maker Mode
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Active Development Team
- -Weak Narrative
- -Lacking Meaningful Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0)+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Terrorarium is a 3D puzzle platformer featuring Moogu-tossing action in a silly sci-fi universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: Universe-Spanning Changes Are Coming
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, has launched the largest overhaul ever to industry within its award...
- Warframe to Set Guinness World Record Title
- In honor of the Movember Foundation’s annual Movember campaign, Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is calli...
- Returners Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- Nexon announces the global launch of its folklore-inspired management RPG on mobile, Returners.