Terrorarium is a 3D puzzle platformer featuring Moogu-tossing action in a silly sci-fi universe.
“Play as The Gardener, the beloved and perpetual-runner-up space granny, as she flaunts the rules with her genetically engineered ambulatory mushrooms aka Moogu in tow.”
►A Necessary Sacrifice: Play the part of a good shepherd and keep your precious Moogus safe until their kamikaze command is necessary.
►Adventure Away: Explore intergalactic space in a comprehensive campaign across dozens of story levels.
►Moogu Madness: Dive deep into the accessible level-creating Maker Mode and effortlessly share your creations with the world!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stitch Media
- Publisher: Stitch Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Comprehensive Level-Maker Mode
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Active Development Team
- -Weak Narrative
- -Lacking Meaningful Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0)+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Terrorarium is a 3D puzzle platformer featuring Moogu-tossing action in a silly sci-fi universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Seeker PvP Update Brings Guild Versus Guild
- Com2us announced a major update to its action RPG title, Soul Seeker that features Guild Battles and new heroes.
- Age of Wonders III set to release March 31st, 2014
- Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today announces Age of Wonders III is set to release March 31st.
- Travian: Legends - 15th Anniversary Interview w/Eckart Foos
- We had the chance to speak briefly with Eckart Foos, Game Director of Travian: Legends, about its 15th anniversary.