Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies
Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event. Today through the end of the weekend, players who die become AI-controlled zombies. Zombies yield no weapons, but they’re mean! Strong, fast and violent, these zombies can knock down doors and outrun players. In addition to Zombies on the battlefield, players will find Halloween-themed gear, such as a pumpkin helmet which gives incredible head and neck protection. Bat cameras, which allow you to survey your surroundings from a third-person perspective. And for those who are listening carefully, a specific song lasting 45-seconds that announces that all wooden latrines become temporary transportation devices that flush you down and across the map to other smelly latrines, allowing you to surprise the shit out of your enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...
- New Skill System Detailed for Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor
- Bigpoint today reveals details about the new skill system in their hack’n’slay game.
- War Thunder: New Trailer Showcases Great Patriotic War History
- Gaijin Entertainment has released a brand new commemorative live action trailer for its WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder. Titled “Victory is Ou...