Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies
Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event. Today through the end of the weekend, players who die become AI-controlled zombies. Zombies yield no weapons, but they’re mean! Strong, fast and violent, these zombies can knock down doors and outrun players. In addition to Zombies on the battlefield, players will find Halloween-themed gear, such as a pumpkin helmet which gives incredible head and neck protection. Bat cameras, which allow you to survey your surroundings from a third-person perspective. And for those who are listening carefully, a specific song lasting 45-seconds that announces that all wooden latrines become temporary transportation devices that flush you down and across the map to other smelly latrines, allowing you to surprise the shit out of your enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces Fate/stay night Collaboration
- GungHo Entertainment is inviting players to the perilous and catastrophic Holy Grail War that's coming to Puzzle & Dragons.
- Wizard101 Summer Update Introduces Guilds and Raids
- North America-based Wizards will be able to set up a guild, move into their guild house and prepare that house for the new Raids feature.