Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies
Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event. Today through the end of the weekend, players who die become AI-controlled zombies. Zombies yield no weapons, but they’re mean! Strong, fast and violent, these zombies can knock down doors and outrun players. In addition to Zombies on the battlefield, players will find Halloween-themed gear, such as a pumpkin helmet which gives incredible head and neck protection. Bat cameras, which allow you to survey your surroundings from a third-person perspective. And for those who are listening carefully, a specific song lasting 45-seconds that announces that all wooden latrines become temporary transportation devices that flush you down and across the map to other smelly latrines, allowing you to surprise the shit out of your enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend Receives New Spellbinder Class in March
- The support-style mage, Spellbinder will be MU Legend's 5th class and is coming later in March 2018.
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Ragnarok Online Begins War Of Emperium
- Gravity Interactive has launched a new economic battle event in Ragnarok Online.