Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies
Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event. Today through the end of the weekend, players who die become AI-controlled zombies. Zombies yield no weapons, but they’re mean! Strong, fast and violent, these zombies can knock down doors and outrun players. In addition to Zombies on the battlefield, players will find Halloween-themed gear, such as a pumpkin helmet which gives incredible head and neck protection. Bat cameras, which allow you to survey your surroundings from a third-person perspective. And for those who are listening carefully, a specific song lasting 45-seconds that announces that all wooden latrines become temporary transportation devices that flush you down and across the map to other smelly latrines, allowing you to surprise the shit out of your enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MindArk Announces Token Sale to Fund the World’s First Intellectual Property Exchange
- MindArk, the software company behind the MMORPG, Entropia Universe, is proud to announce the launch of their token sale.
- Battlerite Royale Announces Free Weekend
- Stunlock Studios invites players to jump in their MOBA and battle royale mash-up, Battlerite Royale, for free starting December 7th.
- RiotZone Purifies With Fire
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.