Darkflow Software and Gaijin Entertainment have teamed up to bring you the standalone version of the game that started as an April Fool’s Prank: Cuisine Royale. Players square off in an ever shrinking arena to try to achieve Victory Royale as the last chef standing. Wield and wear kitchenware such as collanders, waffle irons, woks and pans. Plus, y’know, guns. With a focus on irreverent humor, and no pay-to-win in their cash shop, this is a Battle Royale everyone should have in their library.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Darkflow Software
- Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1060 or better, AMD Radeon RX480 or better
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Darkflow Software brings you the standalone version of the game that started as an April Fool's Prank: Cuisine Royale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile Review
- Studio Wildcard, the company that gave us the prehistoric-themed survivor game ARK: Survival Evolved, has brought the game to mobile.
- Steam Hammer Early Access Preview
- Besides its late 19th century theme, Steam Hammer sets itself apart from similar titles by focusing on PvP and skill development.