Darkflow Software and Gaijin Entertainment have teamed up to bring you the standalone version of the game that started as an April Fool’s Prank: Cuisine Royale. Players square off in an ever shrinking arena to try to achieve Victory Royale as the last chef standing. Wield and wear kitchenware such as collanders, waffle irons, woks and pans. Plus, y’know, guns. With a focus on irreverent humor, and no pay-to-win in their cash shop, this is a Battle Royale everyone should have in their library.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Darkflow Software
- Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1060 or better, AMD Radeon RX480 or better
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Darkflow Software brings you the standalone version of the game that started as an April Fool's Prank: Cuisine Royale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars 2014 Review
- It seems that Lightmare Studios kept the game’s development tight over those twelve months, providing a noticeably more polished, balanced, ...
- League of Angels II - The Desire That Changed Sapphire
- League of Angels II will release its first Expansion: Angel of Desire on Nov. 17th!