Darkflow Software and Gaijin Entertainment have teamed up to bring you the standalone version of the game that started as an April Fool’s Prank: Cuisine Royale. Players square off in an ever shrinking arena to try to achieve Victory Royale as the last chef standing. Wield and wear kitchenware such as collanders, waffle irons, woks and pans. Plus, y’know, guns. With a focus on irreverent humor, and no pay-to-win in their cash shop, this is a Battle Royale everyone should have in their library.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Darkflow Software
- Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1060 or better, AMD Radeon RX480 or better
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Darkflow Software brings you the standalone version of the game that started as an April Fool's Prank: Cuisine Royale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers: Wolfgang Interview with En Masse/Naddic
- We interview David Whitfield, Associate Product Manager over at En Masse Entertainment, along with Naddic.
- RuneFest 2014 ‘most successful to date’
- Jagex Games Studios, creators and custodians of the MMORPG, RuneScape, is thrilled to share news of yet another successful RuneFest fan conven...
- Warframe announces New Lotus Voice Packs
- When there's a need, game developers rush to fill it - and today, Warframe is delivering some hot new voice packs for Lotus.