Combat Arms: Reloaded Launches on Steam Today
Combat Arms: Reloaded, the first-person shooter from VALOFE Global officially hits Steam today. Combat Arms Reloaded will be now Globally available on October 31, 2018, 12:00 AM PDT/8:00 AM CET/ 7:00 AM UTC. Combat Arms: Reloaded also had a successful tournament during the Electronic Sports and Gaming Summit (ESGS), which is one of the largest gaming conventions in Southeast Asia. This success inspired a new region for the game, the SEA Region. VALOFE plans to have an online tournament on ESL (Electronic Sports League) as success continues, with an estimated prize pool of 20,000 dollars. This free-to-play shooter lets players customize their soldier, acquire new gear and perks with ranking up and also has achievements to chase. Dozens of modes, plenty of maps, and frequent updates make for plenty of ways to approach and play the game. Ranking up also gives players Gear Points (GP) which is an in-game currency to purchase weaponry, gear, attachments, and accessories. Equipment can also be purchased using GCoins (GC). There was also an update to Combat Arms: Reloaded, with the following features:
[10.31.2018] Game Update
- Pure Combat Modes (PCM)
- PCM Item for free Squad System
- New Milestone Event
- Whisper Function
- Chat Lobby
- Inventory Expansions
- Display EXP needed to reach next rank
- All Room is visible on the lobby
- 30 new national flags added
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Lowers its Price and Adds An Optional Subscription
- Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios reduced its price permanently for the MMO to 19.99 permanently.
- Ashes of Creation Reveals a New Dev Blog on Economic Nodes
- The Ashes of Creation developers have a new blog today, focused on money. No one likes to talk about money all of the time (or so they say).
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.