Tales Runner Gameplay Video Tour
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tales Runner Page.
It’s been a while since I last checked out Tales Runner and it seems a lot has changed in gPotato’s foot racing MMO. Tons of new characters have been added along with new stages, game modes, and much more. A gameplay video tour gPotato released some time ago shows off all the new stuff in the game. There’s even a farming feature now where players can ride blue hippos, water giraffes, go swimming, or just relax on a beach chair. Additional social features like a marriage system also seem to have made their way into this racing MMO. Tales Runner is now not just a great racing MMO, but a great social or casual game as well. I would recommend it those new to the genre, or those trying to get someone they know into gaming. The trailer is set to some relaxing music, and there just enough silly effects in the video to give it an amateur or indie feel. Tales Runner isn’t the only foot racer anymore, there’s also FreeJack but the two games are very different both in gameplay and visual style. To learn more about Tales Runner check out the official MMOHuts Tales Runner page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Enters Open Beta
- Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder's open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe.
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.