Tacticool Launches on Mobile
Tacticool offers isometric 5v5 multiplayer shooter action for mobile that is cross-platform. The game utilizes realistic physics, cars, and a destructible environment that adds additional layers to strategy. The game was a Regional winner of the Nordic Discovery contest, and took 1st place in mobile at the GTP Indie Cup in Summer 2018, 1st place at the Indie Showcase during GameDev Days in Tallinn and 2nd place at the Big Indie Pitch 2018.
Alexey Sazonov stated via press release:
Tacticool reinvents the tactical game experience on mobile with realistic physics that not only look great but open up a whole new dimension to the gameplay while you use items in your environment to hunt other players or hide. We’ve been really pleased with the response that Tacticool has already received, and we look forward to soon opening it up to players worldwide for some high-strategy tactical competition.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day One Recap
- Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) of OnRPG recaps day one at E3 2012.
- Valkyria Anatomia - The Origin - Collaborates With Popular Anime in June
- Popular anime "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" will be coming to Valkyria Anatomia - The Origin - this June!