Tacticool Launches on Mobile
Tacticool offers isometric 5v5 multiplayer shooter action for mobile that is cross-platform. The game utilizes realistic physics, cars, and a destructible environment that adds additional layers to strategy. The game was a Regional winner of the Nordic Discovery contest, and took 1st place in mobile at the GTP Indie Cup in Summer 2018, 1st place at the Indie Showcase during GameDev Days in Tallinn and 2nd place at the Big Indie Pitch 2018.
Alexey Sazonov stated via press release:
Tacticool reinvents the tactical game experience on mobile with realistic physics that not only look great but open up a whole new dimension to the gameplay while you use items in your environment to hunt other players or hide. We’ve been really pleased with the response that Tacticool has already received, and we look forward to soon opening it up to players worldwide for some high-strategy tactical competition.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacetime partners with League of Legends Pro Players on New MOBA
- Former League of Legends professional Esports players to consult on the development of their latest game Call of Champions.
- The Crew: Launching in December
- UBISOFT has announced their online multiplayer racing game "The Crew" is currently set to be released this December.
- Bless Online's Urdaata War Fortress Arrives Soon
- Bless Online announced today that a new content update is coming to the F2P MMO on February 20th, 2019.