Tacticool Launches on Mobile
Tacticool offers isometric 5v5 multiplayer shooter action for mobile that is cross-platform. The game utilizes realistic physics, cars, and a destructible environment that adds additional layers to strategy. The game was a Regional winner of the Nordic Discovery contest, and took 1st place in mobile at the GTP Indie Cup in Summer 2018, 1st place at the Indie Showcase during GameDev Days in Tallinn and 2nd place at the Big Indie Pitch 2018.
Alexey Sazonov stated via press release:
Tacticool reinvents the tactical game experience on mobile with realistic physics that not only look great but open up a whole new dimension to the gameplay while you use items in your environment to hunt other players or hide. We’ve been really pleased with the response that Tacticool has already received, and we look forward to soon opening it up to players worldwide for some high-strategy tactical competition.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle Hordes launches globally on iOS
- The global launch for the game by Xyrality, Battle Hordes is officially live! It's available on iOS and is a new free to play strategy MM...
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.
- Anime Action MMORPG 'KurtzPel' Begins North American Closed Beta Registration
- KOG Games announced today that the Closed Beta registration has begun for their newest title, KurtzPel: Bringer of Chaos.