Tacticool Launches on Mobile
Tacticool offers isometric 5v5 multiplayer shooter action for mobile that is cross-platform. The game utilizes realistic physics, cars, and a destructible environment that adds additional layers to strategy. The game was a Regional winner of the Nordic Discovery contest, and took 1st place in mobile at the GTP Indie Cup in Summer 2018, 1st place at the Indie Showcase during GameDev Days in Tallinn and 2nd place at the Big Indie Pitch 2018.
Alexey Sazonov stated via press release:
Tacticool reinvents the tactical game experience on mobile with realistic physics that not only look great but open up a whole new dimension to the gameplay while you use items in your environment to hunt other players or hide. We’ve been really pleased with the response that Tacticool has already received, and we look forward to soon opening it up to players worldwide for some high-strategy tactical competition.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion Arrives Today
- The vilest villains in Azeroth have teamed up and are plotting something horrific, involving the floating city of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- Digimon Masters Summer Events Begin
- Joymax has announced the start of summer fun in Digimon Masters Online.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.