Tacticool is a 3D physics-based 3rd-person shooter featuring intense competitive multiplayer matches between teams of five players from around the world.
►Lock and Loadout: Experiment with a variety of unique operators, guns, explosives, and more to discover a winning formula guaranteed for success!
►Vroom Vroom: Travel across the map in style with a car perfect for ramming and shooting drive-bys against both enemies and zombies alike.
►Everyone, Get In Here!: Wrangle the gang together and dominate the arena with teamwork tactics made possible using the integrated voice chat system.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Panzerdog
- Publisher: Panzerdog
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid Graphics
- +Engaging Gameplay
- -Aggressive Monetization(Pay2Win Elements)
- -Extremely Unbalanced Multiplayer
- -Connectivity Issues(Failure to Connect/Lag)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 5.0+/iOS 10.0+
- HDD: 586.2 MB
- Description: Tacticool is a 3D physics-based 3rd-person shooter featuring intense competitive multiplayer matches between teams of five players from around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Makes An Unexpected Return By Neople
- It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople.
- Soldier Front 2 Rebrands to S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2
- As of now, publisher Gameforge has taken on the licensing rights for Soldier Front 2 in the USA.