Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new content in a brand new update, further intensifying the fun.
Starting 5th November, players can choose from two new Zombie Classes, Deimos and Ganymede, and receive valuable items by participating in the Daily Login Event.
Deimos, the first of two new zombie classes, is an advanced AI-controlled zombie type available in Zombie Scenario mode. It can emit a ‘Shock’ wave-like attack that can forcefully strip a targeted human’s primary or secondary weapon.
While the aforementioned Ganymede has the same speed and strength as Deimos, the pair differ dramatically in the skill department. Ganymede has the ability to ‘Rush’ towards any human opponent, temporarily becoming very difficult to knock back; a particularly useful technique when hunting the human enemy.
In addition to the new zombie classes, players will be able to try their luck in the Mass Weapon Give Out Event, a revolutionary new way for players to earn in-game items.
During the event, players will receive a random letter of the alphabet for every kill, and those letters can be used to unlock keywords in the Mass Weapon Give Out table. By unlocking each keyword, players can receive different items that range from diverse weapons to the best quality Blueprints and Durables.
“We’ve seen great success with Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies and wanted to reward our players for getting so enthusiastically sucked into the action,” says Paul Lee, Product Executive at Nexon Europe. “The Mass Weapon Give Out is a good way of doing this, and we’ll continue to bring in more players in the coming months. Stay tuned!”
To play the game for free, just head to the Steam page at https://store.steampowered.com/app/273110.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire Launches with a Bang
- The ultra-fast MMORPG Felspire is slated to officially launch Friday August 7th at 9AM EDT.
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Update Launching in October
- Star Trek Online will expand its story even further on October 25 with the launch of the Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts update.
- WildStar Announces Extra Beta Weekend Starting April 25th
- Does waiting until May 2 for WildStar’s next beta weekend have you feeling down? Well we have a surprise for you -- WildStar is holding a BO...