Street Fighter V Balrog Reveal Trailer
Capcom announces the upcoming arrival of Balrog in Street Fighter V! Balrog is part of a larger update on July 1, and brings devastating skills to the fight.
A unique move that twirls his body while moving forward. While activated, you can dodge projectiles as well as string together attacks. You can even activate KKB before a special hits you, allowing you to be a technical inside fighter.
V-Trigger: Crazy Rush
A chance to be the aggressor when activated! Steam rises from his body and allows you to string together specials like Charging Buffalo and Bursting Buffalo.
Critical Art: Gigaton Blow
Unleash the fury from your fist with this simple, yet destructive critical art. It can be connected with various moves. Make sure to include it in your combos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero
- This past week, Gigantic has launched closed beta 5, adding the Siren's Strand map and the early prototype hero, Pakko.
- C9 announces final closed beta
- C9 (Continent of the Ninth)'s final closed beta test has been announced by Webzen.
- TERA's 'BAF Masters' Update and Wintera Events Have Launched
- TERA's latest update for PC arrives today, and with it come BAF (Big-Ass Fish): It's time for BAF Masters.