WWE Immortals: New F2P Mobile Fighting Game Announced
WWE and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment are creating WWE Immortals™, a free-to-play mobile game that will feature epic Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world. WWE Immortals is being developed by NetherRealm Studios, the creators of the best-selling Mortal Kombat franchise and Injustice: Gods Among Us, in conjunction with Phosphor Game Studios, and will be available worldwide on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices in 2015.
“It’s amazing to be working with WWE to offer a new way for fans to experience the brand on mobile platforms,” said Greg Ballard, Senior Vice President, Mobile, Social and Emerging Platforms, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “NetherRealm Studios are experts in creating award-winning games and the team is working hard to deliver the same quality of engaging gameplay with WWE Immortals.”
“We are excited to partner with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios to create WWE Immortals and bring a new action-packed mobile experience to our passionate fan base,” said Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products, WWE. “By tapping into NetherRealm’s legendary game development studio along with the unparalleled reach of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, we are creating a new way for fans to engage with the larger-than-life WWE characters.”
Additional details, including gameplay features, will be announced leading up to the game’s launch next year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Festivult in July Events
- Dungeons and Dragons Online winter holiday events are launching soon! Winter events in July?! It's no bug. The events should last until t...
- Black Desert Online Celebrates Summer with Exclusive Rewards
- Black Desert Online's going big this summer! On top of existing Rewards, the Burning Attendance Reward/Guild Attendance Reward are added!
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Expansion is Live
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today the launch of Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspi...