Spellsworn’s First Major Update Released
Frogsong Studios have released the first major update for their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, entitled “The Divide”. It comes with a number of bug fixes and polish, but also introduces two new spells (Hydra and Orb of Travel) to the game alongside cosmetics and other items. The in-game shop is new and available for use, and players can pick up the Collector’s Edition in order to attain two Legendary Skins and two legendary Staves.
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, our in-game shop hasn’t been accessible since we launched Spellsworn in March, so in celebration of the new in-game shop we’ve also thrown in new spells, skins and lots of new items,” said Stefan Jonsson, CEO of Frogsong Studios. “With over a thousand concurrent players still jumping into the Spellsworn arena every day, we are confident that this major update will bring them a fuller experience and attract new players to battle with as well.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.
- Drakensang Online Celebrates Two Milestones
- Drakensang Online celebrates its first anniversary with the announcement it has also surpassed 10 million players.
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on St...