Spellsworn’s First Major Update Released
Frogsong Studios have released the first major update for their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, entitled “The Divide”. It comes with a number of bug fixes and polish, but also introduces two new spells (Hydra and Orb of Travel) to the game alongside cosmetics and other items. The in-game shop is new and available for use, and players can pick up the Collector’s Edition in order to attain two Legendary Skins and two legendary Staves.
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, our in-game shop hasn’t been accessible since we launched Spellsworn in March, so in celebration of the new in-game shop we’ve also thrown in new spells, skins and lots of new items,” said Stefan Jonsson, CEO of Frogsong Studios. “With over a thousand concurrent players still jumping into the Spellsworn arena every day, we are confident that this major update will bring them a fuller experience and attract new players to battle with as well.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sigils: Battle for Raios - New trailer available
- Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle...
- Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is avail...
- Skyforge PS4 Press Test Impressions
- Skyforge follows a character who starts off as a mortal, but through the course of the tutorial activates their inner, true power and becomes