Spellsworn’s First Major Update Released
Frogsong Studios have released the first major update for their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, entitled “The Divide”. It comes with a number of bug fixes and polish, but also introduces two new spells (Hydra and Orb of Travel) to the game alongside cosmetics and other items. The in-game shop is new and available for use, and players can pick up the Collector’s Edition in order to attain two Legendary Skins and two legendary Staves.
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, our in-game shop hasn’t been accessible since we launched Spellsworn in March, so in celebration of the new in-game shop we’ve also thrown in new spells, skins and lots of new items,” said Stefan Jonsson, CEO of Frogsong Studios. “With over a thousand concurrent players still jumping into the Spellsworn arena every day, we are confident that this major update will bring them a fuller experience and attract new players to battle with as well.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forza Motorsports 6: APEX Beta Preview
- To be honest, I was surprised to see Forza being available for free on the Windows 10 store.
- Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
- Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android.
- Conquer Online Prepares To Enter The Age of Jiang Hu!
- With CO's next expansion coming in June, Conquer Online is going to enter the Jiang Hu Age and will bring a new taste of battle!