Spellsworn’s First Major Update Released
Frogsong Studios have released the first major update for their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, entitled “The Divide”. It comes with a number of bug fixes and polish, but also introduces two new spells (Hydra and Orb of Travel) to the game alongside cosmetics and other items. The in-game shop is new and available for use, and players can pick up the Collector’s Edition in order to attain two Legendary Skins and two legendary Staves.
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, our in-game shop hasn’t been accessible since we launched Spellsworn in March, so in celebration of the new in-game shop we’ve also thrown in new spells, skins and lots of new items,” said Stefan Jonsson, CEO of Frogsong Studios. “With over a thousand concurrent players still jumping into the Spellsworn arena every day, we are confident that this major update will bring them a fuller experience and attract new players to battle with as well.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...
- Legacy of Discord Celebrates Their Second Anniversary in Style
- Legacy of Discord from Yoozoo Games is celebrating their second anniversary, starting on October 20th.
- Knight's Fable: CBT Coming Soon
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has announced the release date for their next title: Knight’s Fable. Set to launch on...