Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare wraps up an extraordinary DLC season with the release of the fourth and final DLC pack, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reckoning, coming August 4 first on Xbox Live, the world’s premier gaming community from Microsoft for Xbox One and Xbox 360, with other platforms to follow. Reckoning features four all-new maps that takes players from New Baghdad all the way to South Korea as they grapple their way out of ship-fired missile strikes, dodge plasma lamp explosions and boost jump off crumbling glaciers; the return of the Exo Grapple playlist and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.
“We’ve had an absolute blast supporting the fans throughout the DLC season, and continue to come up with fun new ways to play Advanced Warfare. The support and feedback we’ve received from the community continues to inspire us, and we’ve taken that inspiration to heart with Reckoning to deliver a new set of multiplayer maps and the conclusion to Exo Zombies. We are grateful to all of our fans and hope everyone enjoys playing the new content as much as we enjoyed creating it,” said Michael Condrey, Co-Founder and Studio Head, Sledgehammer Games.
“What an amazing journey this has been. From the moment we began with prototyping Advanced Warfare all the way to the completion of our fourth DLC pack, Reckoning, it’s been an incredible experience. We’ve often said we have the best fans in the world, and we mean it. We look forward to continuing to support our fans,” said Glen Schofield, Co-Founder and Studio Head, Sledgehammer Games.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reckoning includes four intense new multiplayer maps, all featuring the new Exo Grapple mechanic, which delivers more fast-paced multiplayer combat than ever before.
- Overload: Enjoy the grand view of downtown New Baghdad from this exotic compound, complete with fountains, gardens and decorative plasma lamps. The map’s multiple levels and long perimeter site-lines highlight medium to long-range combat, and firing a shot at the lamps will send enemies flying in a burst of energy.
- Quarantine: Following a deadly viral outbreak, the island has been converted into a biological testing center. This medium sized map’s tight corners dial up the speed and open areas combine to allow for any style of gameplay. Activate the map-based scorestreak to unleash a devastating ship-fired missile strike.
- Fracture: Discover what secrets are locked in the ice in this arctic excavation site. Take refuge behind wind turbines and heavy equipment through large combat areas cradled on the shelf of a glacier. Stay alert as the timed event cracks the ice sheet, sending one lane sinking to the depths.
- Swarm: Reconstruction is underway in Seoul, South Korea, congesting narrow corridors of this small to medium sized map with vehicles and equipment. Take position in war-scarred storefronts that provide plenty of cover over the streets or flank the enemy through close quarter interiors in the center of the map.
Closing out the final DLC Pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the dramatic conclusion of the Exo Zombies saga with the last episode, Descent. In the last episode, the team – Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street) and new member Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Burn Notice), are about to escape from the Atlas aircraft carrier on which they’ve been stranded. But before they do, they discover their friend and original squad member, John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), has been turned, and is now among the undead. Descent introduces a remote ocean Atlas survival facility, new “fused” exo zombie enemies, and the Trident Reflected Energy Weapon.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reckoning will be available first on Xbox Live for a suggested retail price of $14.99 on August 4. The Reckoning DLC Pack is also included in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s DLC Season Pass*, featuring all four DLC Packs planned for the year, as part of the discounted bundle offered at a suggested retail price of $49.99 – a discount of $10 off the individual purchase of all four DLC Map Packs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
- Neverwinter: Underdark will launch on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016.