Spellforce 3: Fallen God Announcement Trailer
Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers for your precious tusks and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
SpellForce 3: Fallen God is coming 2020 and will be available as a stand-alone expansion for SpellForce 3 on PC.
– New playable faction: The Trolls. With their nomadic behavior, Trolls have a different playstyle than all other factions in SpellForce 3.
– New continent to explore: Urgath is full of mysteries and adventures for you and your heroes to discover.
– Character shaping throughout an all-new 15-hour long single-player campaign:
The choices you make in the campaign affect your companion’s skills and abilities.
– Multiple endings for the campaign: Contribute to the story through your own decisions.
– All-new soundtrack to underline the beauty and mystery of the new continent
– Full Steam Workshop integration and advanced modding tools
– Introducing Ranked Play: Compete with other SpellForce players in a 1:1 ELO-based ranked system, and become the champion of SpellForce
– Six different playable RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Elves and Trolls – each with their unique troops and heroes
– Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools and share them with the community
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions of Titan Begins Open Beta Today in IDC Launcher/Steam
- Starting today, interested players can leap into the Open Beta test for MMORPG Champions of Titan, on the IDC Launcher and Steam.
- Nexon Korea Releases Big Updates for Three Popular RPGs
- NEXON is is rolling out major content updates for 3 of its most popular F2P mobile RPGs.