SpellForce 3 is a buy-to-play fantasy RTS game developed by Grimlore Games for PC and will be available for purchase on Steam sometime in 2016.
SpellForce 3 is the third installment of the SpellForce series and goes back to the roots of the saga itself. The events of SpellForce 3 take place before SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, giving players a chance to become part of the wondrous fantasy world called Eo.
SpellForce 3 is on track to be one of the most complex SpellForce games thus far, uniquely blending RTS and RPG elements in a fantastical world with lands to be conquered. The storyline of SpellForce 3 doesn’t require any prior knowledge of the series itself, but it still will provide some interesting connections for fans of the series.
Players will be able to create their own hero character that can explore the world of Eo and discover many of its exciting secrets along the way, the three playable races in the game being Humans, Elves, and Orcs. As your character progresses you’ll be able to customize his skillset as you choose, molding him into the perfect hero for your tale. Not only will you need to manage your hero though, but your own personal army will need to be tended to as well. By using advanced tactics to outmaneuver and outfight your enemies you’ll prove to conquer any lands you wish, but not without first collecting resources to form your army with!
Become a true legend and explore the world of Eo in your own heroic way in SpellForce 3.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Grimlore Games
- Publisher: Nordic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: SpellForce 3 is the third installment of the SpellForce series and goes back to the roots of the saga itself. The events of SpellForce 3 take place before SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, giving players a chance to become part of the wondrous fantasy world called Eo.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire introduces new Royal Dragon update
- A new update has hit Z8Games' Cross Fire.
- Lekool Adds Servers for Call of Gods and Thundercall
- Lekool has announced the launch of two new servers for its popular games Call of Gods (16th server) and Thundercall (2nd server).
- Stormthrone: New mini-game details revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...