Battle of the Immortals 1.8 coming November 10th
Battle of the Immortal’s largest patch since launch, version 1.8, will be going live on its servers on November 10th.
The patch includes a new dungeon, The Shadow Manor, designed for players level 90+. A new area called Mount Olympus will give high level players new ways to earn Deity Points. Also coming are new skills for every class, new pets (including a few zodiac pets), and many tweaks to the item upgrade and guild system.
Battle of the Immortals is published by Perfect World Entertainment, who also publishes Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, and Ether Saga Online.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
The wait is over! Get ready as we reveal a plethora of new features in the Battle of the Immortals 1.8 Content Update. Players will discover new skills, maps, quests, pets, mechanics and more.
Content Update Features:
• Mount Olympus – Challenging new end game content with new high level boss encounters
Shadow Manor – Raid the new, sprawling dungeon for level 90 players
• New Class Skills – All classes will receive three new skills, including one that will be universal among classes
• New Zodiac pets including Pisces, Aries and Latamantis
• New Guild Functions, Soul Gear Upgrade System, New Vendor System and more…
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp to Host NA/EU Vainglory Autumn Season Finals
- Super Evil Megacorp announced today on its blog the details of the North American and European Autumn Season Finals.
- The War of Genesis Releases Their Global Ambassador Program
- The regions that have soft launched Joycity's War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria have begun a Global Ambassador Program.
- Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
- Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance!