Battle of the Immortals 1.8 coming November 10th
Battle of the Immortal’s largest patch since launch, version 1.8, will be going live on its servers on November 10th.
The patch includes a new dungeon, The Shadow Manor, designed for players level 90+. A new area called Mount Olympus will give high level players new ways to earn Deity Points. Also coming are new skills for every class, new pets (including a few zodiac pets), and many tweaks to the item upgrade and guild system.
Battle of the Immortals is published by Perfect World Entertainment, who also publishes Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, and Ether Saga Online.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
The wait is over! Get ready as we reveal a plethora of new features in the Battle of the Immortals 1.8 Content Update. Players will discover new skills, maps, quests, pets, mechanics and more.
Content Update Features:
• Mount Olympus – Challenging new end game content with new high level boss encounters
Shadow Manor – Raid the new, sprawling dungeon for level 90 players
• New Class Skills – All classes will receive three new skills, including one that will be universal among classes
• New Zodiac pets including Pisces, Aries and Latamantis
• New Guild Functions, Soul Gear Upgrade System, New Vendor System and more…
Articles You May Enjoy
- Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
- Get a close up look at flying in Age of Wushu.
- Deceit Game Review
- Simply known as “Deceit,” this is a multiplayer horror game that’s all about trust and deception rather than stealth and brute force.