KurtzPel’s Official PVP Season Begins Today
KOG Games announced that the first PVP season of KurtzPel begins today, and will conclude on November 5th, 2019. The Anime-inspired action battle game, now on Steam’s Early Access will let players take advantage of the all-new Season Level rank achievements. This will net players special prizes each time they hit a new tier of strength. Season Level is increased by completing tasks in the “Challenge” System. Season Level will soft reset at the beginning of each new season as well. An update also hit the game today as well, which includes a revamped return of Conquest Mode. Harder monsters will await in the new Boss Rush Map, and a host of Quality-of-life improvements drop, such as customized key bindings for keyboard and mouse.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diosa Force - Salvation Celebrates Open Beta Testing with 7-Day Festival
- Diosa Force - Salvation, developed by Auer Media has one of the most popular features in mobile gaming: Infinite Gacha.
- Netmarble's Iron Throne Ushers in New Era of MMO Strategy for Mobile Gaming
- Published by Netmarble and developed by 4Plat, Iron Throne takes traditional mobile strategy gaming and builds upon it.
- Daybreak Games Brings Iconic Superman Emblem to DCUO
- The 80th-anniversary celebration for Superman continues as DC Universe Online continues the "Death of Superman" storyline.