KurtzPel’s Official PVP Season Begins Today
KOG Games announced that the first PVP season of KurtzPel begins today, and will conclude on November 5th, 2019. The Anime-inspired action battle game, now on Steam’s Early Access will let players take advantage of the all-new Season Level rank achievements. This will net players special prizes each time they hit a new tier of strength. Season Level is increased by completing tasks in the “Challenge” System. Season Level will soft reset at the beginning of each new season as well. An update also hit the game today as well, which includes a revamped return of Conquest Mode. Harder monsters will await in the new Boss Rush Map, and a host of Quality-of-life improvements drop, such as customized key bindings for keyboard and mouse.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Detective Conan Mobile Game Announced for Global Release
- Detective Conan Runner: Race to the Truth is a horizontal runner game based on the anime series "Detective Conan".
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.
- Legends Of The Orient Arrives In Angels Online
- IGG has officially launched Angels Online's ninth edition, Legends of the Orient.