KurtzPel’s Official PVP Season Begins Today
KOG Games announced that the first PVP season of KurtzPel begins today, and will conclude on November 5th, 2019. The Anime-inspired action battle game, now on Steam’s Early Access will let players take advantage of the all-new Season Level rank achievements. This will net players special prizes each time they hit a new tier of strength. Season Level is increased by completing tasks in the “Challenge” System. Season Level will soft reset at the beginning of each new season as well. An update also hit the game today as well, which includes a revamped return of Conquest Mode. Harder monsters will await in the new Boss Rush Map, and a host of Quality-of-life improvements drop, such as customized key bindings for keyboard and mouse.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
- Orbital Gear announces the launch of its Steam Greenlight campaign as it prepares to begin beta testing.
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.
- Summoners War Continues Their 'Tour of Americas'
- GAMEVIL COM2US USA announced that the "Tour of Americas" will roll on, heading to Houston, TX on April 20th, 2019.