Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, announced today that its MOBA-like third-person shooter Minimum™ has exited Steam Early Access and is now available as a full release. Starting today, until September 17th, Minimum will be on sale for 50% off and available for $4.99. With full release, Minimum combatants can now team-up with other players in the new game mode, Co-Op Horde Mode, to fend off waves of fiendish block foes while defending strategic map points and seeing how long they can survive.
“Since launching Early Access, we’ve continually worked with our passionate community to improve Minimum’s development and use Early Access the way it was meant to, getting player feedback to create maps, fix balancing and prioritize new features to make Minimum a gaming experience unlike any other,” said Norm Nazaroff, Game Programmer at Human Head Studios. “Our players are passionate and we’ve been honored by their dedication to help make a solid game. We believe now that Minimum has officially released many more gamers will discover why the game’s fans have been so passionate about the genre-bending title.”
For more info, visit http://www.playminimum.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizard101 Teases Upcoming World - Polaris
- KingsIsle today allowed the final poster to be peeled off a teaser site for Wizard101, revealing the words, "Welcome to Polaris."
- Grepolis launches Olympic events
- Innogames has announced the release of Olympic-themed events for Grepolis that will run parallel to the 2012 Olympics in London.
- MU Legend to Get New Spellbinder Class in March
- A Spellbinder is a support mage that utilizes psychic powers to strike down their foes using levitating swords and thrown weapons.