Minimum: Now available on Steam with New Features
After months of katana-waving mayhem and Titan destruction, Atari, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, announced today that its MOBA-like third-person shooter Minimum™ has exited Steam Early Access and is now available as a full release. Starting today, until September 17th, Minimum will be on sale for 50% off and available for $4.99. With full release, Minimum combatants can now team-up with other players in the new game mode, Co-Op Horde Mode, to fend off waves of fiendish block foes while defending strategic map points and seeing how long they can survive.
“Since launching Early Access, we’ve continually worked with our passionate community to improve Minimum’s development and use Early Access the way it was meant to, getting player feedback to create maps, fix balancing and prioritize new features to make Minimum a gaming experience unlike any other,” said Norm Nazaroff, Game Programmer at Human Head Studios. “Our players are passionate and we’ve been honored by their dedication to help make a solid game. We believe now that Minimum has officially released many more gamers will discover why the game’s fans have been so passionate about the genre-bending title.”
For more info, visit http://www.playminimum.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Valve Announces 'Living Room' Focused SteamOS
- Valve has officially announced SteamOS, a new operating system designed to make Steam games big-screen friendly by offering a Steam-powered ex...
- Storybricks Announces Its Closure
- It seems that Daybreak's choice to end its partnership with Storybricks on EverQuest Next was only a lead up to worse news for the compan...