TERA Available Now on Xbox One and PS4
En Masse Entertainment released their Action-MMO TERA to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One audiences today. Their world, filled with fantastic creatures, Big Ass Monsters (BAMs) and a precise, fast-paced combo-driven combat system is now ready for the world to play on both console and PC. With a new Lock-On System to keep the focus right where you want it, class-specific controls, and a clean, easy-to-read UI, the console port brings an authentic TERA experience, with the design and feel that console users would need to succeed. TERA is a gigantic world with a gripping story, just waiting for console players to dive in to for free.
“Coming off a highly successful head start, TERA is ready for the masses to dive in and experience a true console MMORPG,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “The development team at Bluehole has taken great care to ensure that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One retains all the depth of an MMO, along with visceral action combat and an intuitive user interface.”
- New Lock-On System: Gamers will find a new Lock-On System that is easy to use and extremely useful for keeping enemies in sight andTERA’s trademark true action combat front and center on your television.
- Class-specific Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access to weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- Stardew Valley Game Review
- When you first create a character in Stardew Valley, it seems so generic. Where are the sliders? Initial impressions deceive...
- Paladins 2017 Impressions
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm was our top F2P game in 2016, and that’s well deserved.