Guardian Cross: Biggest Update Released on iOS
SQUARE ENIX®’s free-to-play card battle RPG game, GUARDIAN CROSS® released a massive content update today for the iPhone® and iPad®.
Featuring a number of new elements, the new GUARDIAN CROSS update includes the ‘Skyborne Coliseum;’ players can now compete against one another from the ground up all the way to the highest level where powerful bosses and amazing prizes await the best Tamers.
Additional GUARDIAN CROSS update features include:
- “Aedengard”- A hunting ground available for expert tamers with all-new Ultra-Rare Guardians and abilities, including:
- Veil of Deadening – Chance to dodge and attribute-based attack
- Nimble Jinx – An attribute-based initial attack
- Rendburst – When defeated, uses remaining MP to reduce enemy HP
- Newcomer Tamer Support Program – Newcomers to the iOS version will receive a set of items by completing the tutorial (3 Recovery Potions and 1 SP Hunting Ticket) and a boost in Ultra-Rare Guardian appearances for the first seven days after creating an account
- Renewed “Friend Point System” – Friend points can be obtained by hunting a certain amount of guardians daily and can be exchanged for items, such as special hunt tickets. Players can add more friends to progress the game in their favor.
GUARDIAN CROSS is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. For more info, visit http://www.square-enix.co.jp/smart/gc/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: The War Within Interview
- With the highly anticipated update, War Within, only a few days away from now, I was given the opportunity to chat with Digital Extremes.
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...
- EVE: True Stories - Issue #3 now available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse have released the latest installment of their EVE: True Stories graphic novel, based on the exploits of EVE Online® ...