Guardian Cross: Biggest Update Released on iOS
SQUARE ENIX®’s free-to-play card battle RPG game, GUARDIAN CROSS® released a massive content update today for the iPhone® and iPad®.
Featuring a number of new elements, the new GUARDIAN CROSS update includes the ‘Skyborne Coliseum;’ players can now compete against one another from the ground up all the way to the highest level where powerful bosses and amazing prizes await the best Tamers.
Additional GUARDIAN CROSS update features include:
- “Aedengard”- A hunting ground available for expert tamers with all-new Ultra-Rare Guardians and abilities, including:
- Veil of Deadening – Chance to dodge and attribute-based attack
- Nimble Jinx – An attribute-based initial attack
- Rendburst – When defeated, uses remaining MP to reduce enemy HP
- Newcomer Tamer Support Program – Newcomers to the iOS version will receive a set of items by completing the tutorial (3 Recovery Potions and 1 SP Hunting Ticket) and a boost in Ultra-Rare Guardian appearances for the first seven days after creating an account
- Renewed “Friend Point System” – Friend points can be obtained by hunting a certain amount of guardians daily and can be exchanged for items, such as special hunt tickets. Players can add more friends to progress the game in their favor.
GUARDIAN CROSS is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. For more info, visit http://www.square-enix.co.jp/smart/gc/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net Announces New Integrated Service
- Wargaming.net, publisher and developer of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, has announced that it will unite all t...
- Plague Inc: Evolved Infects Top Sellers List on Steam Early Access
- Ndemic Creations announces the successful launch of Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam Early Access, now including multiplayer.
- Trion Worlds Acquires Gazillion Assets, Plans to Expand Publishing Partnerships
- With Trion Worlds purchasing Gazillion, they will be utilizing these materials to create new products and new IPs.