Lords of the Black Sun: New Strategy Game Available on Steam
Tonight at 6PM GMT, veteran strategy publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Arkavi Studios reveal their 4X space-strategy game Lords of the Black Sun (PC) on Steam. Coming out of the community-driven Early Access phase, Lords of the Black Sun boasts an impressive set of features gamers expect from their 4X titles. From being able to build and lead a complete empire, handling explosive full-scale civil wars, to confronting rogue pirate ships and engaging in ferocious single-player or multiplayer battles, Lords of the Black Sun is poised to satisfy 4X gamers’ biggest demands.
“We feel grateful, delighted, and keenly interested in sharing what we believe is a rich and exciting 4X game,” said Mike Domingues, CEO of Arkavi Studios. “Having played dozens of 4X strategy games ourselves over the years, we are excited for community members and new players to dig into all of the fresh takes on espionage, empire management and diplomacy.”
Lords of the Black Sun is an epic-sized 4X space-strategy game designed for players to take the command of one race to join the struggle for supremacy in a complex, living breathing galaxy. As the leader of an empire, gamers explore the stars, colonize new worlds, manage their empires and conquer whoever dares to oppose. Lords of the Black Sun offers a unique ship-building component to guide players in the single-player and multiplayer components of the game.
For more information about Lords of the Black Sun, please visit www.lordsoftheblacksun.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.