Velvet Sundown Approaches Closed Beta Testing
The groundbreaking new Dramagame: Velvet Sundown from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd. will start its closed beta on Monday, February 3, 2014. The fascinating mix of social experiments and serious role-playing game elements, which will be released for both Windows PC and Mac, not only required the invention of an entirely new genre, the Dramagame engine, but will also be equipped with an innovative text-to-speech feature, the first ever in an online game of this caliber. Registration for closed beta testing can be found at http://www.velvetsundown.com/.
Before the adventure on the high seas begins, players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. Each player is randomly assigned various tasks which must then be fulfilled. The special feature here is that gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Players can let their imagination run free in order to convince others to follow their suggestions – thanks to the integrated text-to-speech feature, all text entries will be converted to spoken word in real-time; making the game experience incredibly immersive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.
- Destiny 2: The Dawning is Back
- Eva Levante is back in the Tower and this year her oven is roaring to life with baked goods to share.
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...