Velvet Sundown Approaches Closed Beta Testing
The groundbreaking new Dramagame: Velvet Sundown from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd. will start its closed beta on Monday, February 3, 2014. The fascinating mix of social experiments and serious role-playing game elements, which will be released for both Windows PC and Mac, not only required the invention of an entirely new genre, the Dramagame engine, but will also be equipped with an innovative text-to-speech feature, the first ever in an online game of this caliber. Registration for closed beta testing can be found at http://www.velvetsundown.com/.
Before the adventure on the high seas begins, players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. Each player is randomly assigned various tasks which must then be fulfilled. The special feature here is that gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Players can let their imagination run free in order to convince others to follow their suggestions – thanks to the integrated text-to-speech feature, all text entries will be converted to spoken word in real-time; making the game experience incredibly immersive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches in Taiwan with new features
- In partnership with leading Asian publisher Garena Online, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile...
- Hero's Song Deep Dive - PAX Prime 2016
- Hero’s Song is the one MUD to rule them all.
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...