Velvet Sundown Approaches Closed Beta Testing
The groundbreaking new Dramagame: Velvet Sundown from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd. will start its closed beta on Monday, February 3, 2014. The fascinating mix of social experiments and serious role-playing game elements, which will be released for both Windows PC and Mac, not only required the invention of an entirely new genre, the Dramagame engine, but will also be equipped with an innovative text-to-speech feature, the first ever in an online game of this caliber. Registration for closed beta testing can be found at http://www.velvetsundown.com/.
Before the adventure on the high seas begins, players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. Each player is randomly assigned various tasks which must then be fulfilled. The special feature here is that gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Players can let their imagination run free in order to convince others to follow their suggestions – thanks to the integrated text-to-speech feature, all text entries will be converted to spoken word in real-time; making the game experience incredibly immersive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KartRider: Drift Closed Beta Starts Second Round of Testing
- KartRider: Drift, the free-to-play kart racing game, is gearing up for its second Closed Beta test.
- Chibi Kart enters beta test on October 27th
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering its first beta test on Monday, October 27th, 2014. Pl...
- Devilian First Closed Beta Runs October 22-26
- Trion Worlds today published a producer’s letter announcing the first closed beta period for Devilian.