Velvet Sundown Approaches Closed Beta Testing
The groundbreaking new Dramagame: Velvet Sundown from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd. will start its closed beta on Monday, February 3, 2014. The fascinating mix of social experiments and serious role-playing game elements, which will be released for both Windows PC and Mac, not only required the invention of an entirely new genre, the Dramagame engine, but will also be equipped with an innovative text-to-speech feature, the first ever in an online game of this caliber. Registration for closed beta testing can be found at http://www.velvetsundown.com/.
Before the adventure on the high seas begins, players are assigned one of 11 different characters all with different personalities and background stories. Each player is randomly assigned various tasks which must then be fulfilled. The special feature here is that gameplay depends on the negotiating skills of the individual players via the chat function. Players can let their imagination run free in order to convince others to follow their suggestions – thanks to the integrated text-to-speech feature, all text entries will be converted to spoken word in real-time; making the game experience incredibly immersive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Infinite Crisis Videos: Gaslight Batman and Doomsday
- Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released two new Champion Profile videos for Infinite Crisis. The new videos give fans an in-dep...
- MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
- MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipat...
- Spellforce 3 Details Hybrid RPG-RTS Gameplay
- Nordic Games is going right back to the roots of the SpellForce saga with SpellForce 3.