Rangers of Oblivion Begins First Silver Keep Summer Carnival
Things are beginning to heat up in Rangers of Oblivion, with the success of the Silver Keep update. This latest update brought in over 1.5 million new players, with a 65% day two retention rate. With this in mind, it’s time to being their first Silver Keep Summer Carnival. In this update, players will have access to never-before-seen costumes with a very summer aesthetic. There’s nothing wrong with hunting some monsters, then getting ready for a day at the beach. There is also a non-enchanted weapon in the game known as “Thunder Lord”. Players must attain and master next-level swordsmanship to unlock the true power of this blade. In addition to this, the Silver Keep events will continue through the summer, where players will be rewarded for helping rebuild this majestic area.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR The Gemini Deception Now Available
- The GEMINI Deception is available now to all SWTOR players and raises the stakes as the Outlander prepares for the ultimate showdown.
- Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
- InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
- New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of a new Japanese War Machine in War Thunder.