Rangers of Oblivion Begins First Silver Keep Summer Carnival
Things are beginning to heat up in Rangers of Oblivion, with the success of the Silver Keep update. This latest update brought in over 1.5 million new players, with a 65% day two retention rate. With this in mind, it’s time to being their first Silver Keep Summer Carnival. In this update, players will have access to never-before-seen costumes with a very summer aesthetic. There’s nothing wrong with hunting some monsters, then getting ready for a day at the beach. There is also a non-enchanted weapon in the game known as “Thunder Lord”. Players must attain and master next-level swordsmanship to unlock the true power of this blade. In addition to this, the Silver Keep events will continue through the summer, where players will be rewarded for helping rebuild this majestic area.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.13 Freya Rework Visual Gallery
- In today's patch note reveal stream, SMITE showcased the new visual rework for Freya, along with several new skins.
- Starcave Entertianment Announces T.E.R.R.A
- Irish Starcave Entertainment proudly announces the Kickstarter Campaign of its first “AAA” title and first multiplatform game, T.E.R.R.A. ...
- Nexon Korean Unveils New Mobile Game Fantasy War Tactics
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics, a deep and tactical strategy role-playing game (SRPG)