Bombastic Brothers Launches onto Android Devices
MY.GAMES and Fast Forward Studio have a new title hitting Android today, a run ‘n’ platformer named Bombastic Brothers. Inspired by 80s games and IPs, Bombastic Brothers aims to release non-stop 2D action. Aliens have invaded Earth, and it’s up to our hero Jeff to save the day after his corgi is caught up in the chaos. Jeff isn’t alone though – he teams up with an elite squadron, the Bombastic Brothers to get back his dog, and almost as important – to save the world!
Players can experience classic run ‘n gun gameplay as they blaze through a huge selection of colorful levels, with 11 different heroes at their disposal and an explosive arsenal primed for combat. By building a base in a massive spaceship, players have access to plenty of futuristic weapons and equipment, and this is also where the various modes for the game are accessed. Whether you’re playing against the NPCs, or in heated PVP, there’s plenty to experience here. The Android release of Bombastic Brothers also has new content. This includes the mech-wielding hero Tony Jr., new in-game events, a new chapter in the story, and an increased level cap of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Supporters rewarded with Top-Tier Weapons
- Today Techland launched a unique campaign for all existing Dying Light fans. As a way to thank players for their support and trust, Techland i...
- Rogue Rocket Games to Bring First Wonder to Consoles, Passes Steam Greenlight
- Rogue Rocket Games today announces a partnership to bring their upcoming First Wonder to consoles.
- Taichi Panda: New Server Launched
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, is now free to download on the App Store in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.