Skyforge Expands with ‘Overgrowth’ in April
Allods Team is going to bring a new free expansion for the MMORPG Skyforge in April, entitled “Overgrowth”. This will include a new class for players to unlock, the Groverwalkers, which are highly proficient mages that obliterate their foes with wild nature magic from a distance. They appear to be nimble and graceful, but can call upon living armor and transform into a massive frontline tank when the need is great. Overgrowth will also allow players to rediscover Aelion through reworked story missions and a complete new challenges system. It will release on PC on April 11th and April 12th on both Xbox One and PS4.
Skyforge welcomes back a long-lost visitor; Tessa, the Goddess of Flowers. She revisits Aelion with a call for help. Nature itself has become corrupted and formed a new Phytonide invasion army that has driven her from her home planet and is following her on her heels. The Goddess nurtures hope by bringing her children to Aelion, the Grovewalkers. They are immortals with a strong grasp on nature magic and unlike some of their weaker siblings, incorruptible by the enslaving voice of the Phytonide leader.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/13): F.E.A.R Online & Brutal Doom II
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Over 9000 Zombies: Now On Steam Early Access
- Zombie hit squad Indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publisher Mastertronic have issued a global public warning that Over 9000 Zombie...
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...