Dragon Nest (EU): Assassin Class Now Available
Publisher Shanda Games International Europe updates the free to play action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe with the brand-new Assassin class. The Assassin utilizes daggers, arm blades, chains and summons to attack his enemies from the shadows and send them to the after-life.
The Assassin can choose between two specializations when he reaches level 15 (Chaser or Bringer), which also offer another two sub-specializations each (Ripper/Raven or Light Fury/Abyss Walker) once Assassin players reach level 45. While the Chaser tree focuses more on hand-to-hand combat, the Bringer tree focuses on buffing and supporting group members with chakra energy.
The Assassin is a highly versatile melee fighter whose style is distinguished by a fast-paced combo mixture of Asian martial arts and spirit summons. While he can easily hide himself from enemies using smoke and shadows and retreat to a more passive survival, he is equally swift in striking down opponents with deadly blade, chain and martial arts combos. However, he does not purely rely on quick attack and retreat techniques but also offers valuable healing spells as well as defense and attack buffs for his group members by activating his chakra energy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth to offer All Heroes Free
- S2 Interactive has announced that all heroes will be available for free starting Friday, July 20.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms: New Changes for Users Available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced a three-day Steam giveaway weekend, along with major changes to the Ghost Recon Phantoms experience with game updat...
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Now in Open Beta
- Positech Games is pleased to announce that the follow up to 100,000 plus selling Gratuitous Space Battles is available from today on open beta...