Ship of Heroes Reveals Their Halloween Event
Most MMORPGs feature Halloween events, and the in-development Ship of Heroes is no exception. The following video shows off what the devs are planning for Halloween. PLayers will fight evil pumpkin bombs that are infused with dark magic, running door-to-door in a heroic version of Trick or Treat. Players will earn special rewards during the holiday events, including special items that they can keep and use during the year as consumable one-shot powers. Four signature heroes race through Apotheosis City, defeating enemies and gathering loot. In this case, the area being shown is decorated for Halloween. This is the first time that the devs at SoH have shown any nighttime combat footage, and the powers that have been revealed so far look even better at night, especially the lightning blast powerset. The developers have taken the common theme of disarming explosives and ramped it up to serve as a Halloween activity, offering a humorous take on the dangerous moment of disarming a bomb. Though this video does feature new enemies, powers and effects, the overall focus is on the established content itself: heroes, buildings, the city itself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
- Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together f...
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.
- Gamigo Celebrates the Holidays Across 14 Games
- Gamigo is getting into the holiday spirit, and announced a wealth of holiday events across their portfolio of titles.