Ship of Heroes Reveals Their Halloween Event
Most MMORPGs feature Halloween events, and the in-development Ship of Heroes is no exception. The following video shows off what the devs are planning for Halloween. PLayers will fight evil pumpkin bombs that are infused with dark magic, running door-to-door in a heroic version of Trick or Treat. Players will earn special rewards during the holiday events, including special items that they can keep and use during the year as consumable one-shot powers. Four signature heroes race through Apotheosis City, defeating enemies and gathering loot. In this case, the area being shown is decorated for Halloween. This is the first time that the devs at SoH have shown any nighttime combat footage, and the powers that have been revealed so far look even better at night, especially the lightning blast powerset. The developers have taken the common theme of disarming explosives and ramped it up to serve as a Halloween activity, offering a humorous take on the dangerous moment of disarming a bomb. Though this video does feature new enemies, powers and effects, the overall focus is on the established content itself: heroes, buildings, the city itself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2017 Hands-On Preview
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord was the most fun part of E3 for me.
- SteamCraft Begins Their Open Beta Testing Phase
- LastLevel Studios announced this morning that the Open Beta for SteamCraft has begun, and will last until February 8th.
- RaiderZ Launches New Series of Zone Videos - Broken Mast
- The RaiderZ team is excited to share the first episode in a new series zone videos for its upcoming monster-hunting, action MMORPG. Take a clo...