MINImax Tinyverse Announces First Update and Roadmap
MINImax Tinyverse has announced details for its first major update, along with its roadmap plans for the first quarter of 2019.
The first update is live as of January 29, 2019. The update introduces Daily Quests, Korean language support, and two new Miracles. A long list of improvements has also been added, which make changes to the Matching system, Realm lock system, Sudden Death mode, and various balance and UI improvements. You can find the full patch notes on Steam.
The roadmap for this quarter also includes plans for custom matches, Spanish language support, and new troopers, champions, and miracles. Details of the roadmap are below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Next-Gen Military First-Person-Shooter Ironsight comes to NA/Europe in 2018
- The South Korean hit PC Shooter Ironsight is coming to North America and Europe in early 2018 thanks to publisher gamingo AG!
- Das Tal - Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
- Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the i...
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...