Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict Now Available on Mobile Devices
Based on Ryo Mizuno’s “Record of Grancrest War” novel and the popular anime adaptation, Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict launches today. Available on Google Play and the App Store, Record of Grancrest serves as a successor to Mizuno’s original fantasy tale, Record of Lodoss War, which sold over 10 million copies since its first release (1985). For the first time, fans of the series can now merge the past and present, as celebrated characters from both Record of Lodoss War and Record of Grancrest War join forces to unite a divided continent through party-based, 3D hack-and-slash combat.
During combat, players can strategically cycle through four fighters from three character classes—Lords, Mages, and Artists—each with its own specialized skills and strengths. But wars aren’t won alone: by charging the Quartet Gauge during battle, combatants can enter Quartet Mode to bring all four fighters into the fold for simultaneous, full-party assaults. Players will be able to relive iconic moments from the series as well as explore new storylines alongside established fan-favorite characters such as Theo and Siluca. There is also the ongoing Faction War, where players join either Fantasia Union or Factory Alliance, and lay siege to the other side’s holdings.
Furthermore, because Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict’s pre-registration campaign surpassing 30,000 registrations, all players will receive the following rewards upon logging in:
1) 4* Siluca
2) 250 Crest Stones
3) 4* Parn and 4* Deedlit from “Record of Lodoss War”
4) 5* Rainbow Wand (for Siluca)
5) 100 2* Power Stones
6) 100 2* Intelligence Stones
7) 100 2* Will Stones
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valkyrie Sky Easter Event Announced
- Valkyrie Sky Easter Event "Dead Valkyries' Resurrection" announced. The event begins April 1 and players can receive rewards fo...
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...