The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Launch Announcement
Netmarble has announced that the mobile RPG The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross will launch globally on March 3. Already widely successful in Japan and Korean, this brings the world a localized version of the game that features over 100 cutscenes, card-based combat RPG systems, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stratus: Battle for the Sky Early Impressions
- The game is still in a very early state, so a lot of the major mechanics have not been added yet.
- MapleStorySEA Celebrates 14th Anniversary with Two-Day Carnival in Malaysia
- MapleStorySEA will host a two-day carnival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia open to Maplers and members of the public alike.
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...