Runes of Magic Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
Runes of Magic, called RoM for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Frogster Interactive. Like 4Story, Gates of Andaron and Allods Online – Runes of Magic looks very much like Blizzard’s flagship game – World of Warcraft. Gameplay wise, Runes of Magic offers a unique dual classing system, a huge game world and plenty of content. In fact, since the game’s release it has enjoyed 3+ major content updates and countless smaller patches. To learn more about Runes of Magic check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Review
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare makes a triumphant return to their hayday blending rose-tinted nostalgia with contemporary improvements.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 “Gates of Maguuma" Update Now Available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Gates of Maguuma,” the newest update to Guild Wars 2 and the pr...
- League of Legends Announces Long Awaited Team Builder Queue
- Tired of getting trolled out of your preferred champion pick in Riot Games' League of Legends?