ReMo Plays – Savage 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Savage 2 Page.
Savage 2 is a unique 3D fantasy action MMO with strategy elements published by S2 Games – the same company behind Heroes of Newerth. Savage 2 originally launched as a buy to play game, but eventually re-launched as a completely f2p title. The game has rich 3D graphics, silk smooth gameplay and a unique mix of action mmo / strategy elements. Savage 2 is a game I’ve been playing on and off for a while and really enjoy. The only other game even remotely like Savage 2 is Fantasy Earth Zero from GamePot USA and Land of Chaos Online from Alaplaya, but the games are still quite different. The video above is a gameplay video of ReMo playing Savage 2 while making commentary about the game and is the third video in the ReMo plays series. To learn more about Savage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Savage 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp to Host NA/EU Vainglory Autumn Season Finals
- Super Evil Megacorp announced today on its blog the details of the North American and European Autumn Season Finals.
- HEX: Shards of Fate - Shattered Destiny set Released
- Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shar...
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Revealed for New Expansion
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Reveailed for New Expansion - Will be available on April 7th.