Retro Racer ‘Horizon Chase World Tour’ Receives Massive Content Update
A new update released for the retro mobile racer, Horizon Chase World Tour, the biggest one for the game yet. Horizon Chase World Tour will also be coming to console and Steam later on in the spring. But this content update adds content and pushes the ultimate modern throwback to 90s racers to the limit for free. This update adds a new cup, “Hawaii Cup”, with tracks inspired by the gorgeous landscape of the islands. There are nine new tracks coming with it, which will challenge even the most diehard fan of Horizon Chase. In addition, two new vehicles, Janis (six nitro boosts bringing crazy speed) and the Elite 275 (an acceleration speedster), not to mention a bodykit upgrade for new and existing vehicles. There are also platform-specific updates for iOS and Android.
o iPhone X Support;
o Cross-save support with Apple TV via iCloud;
o Added ReplayKit for players to share their best times;
Android and Android TV
o Added cross-save support with Android TV and Android phones via Google Play
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- Tree of Savior: IMC Games Confirms Video Recordings Allowed
- Recently, GM Lesley from the Tree of Savior community team in South Korea has just posted a third surprise FAQ. A lot of questions are covered...
- WildStar hosts the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational
- Return to tomorrow with Carbine Studios and WildStar in celebrating October 21, 2015 with the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational!