Blade & Rings News – Return of the Mage
37Games has announced its Return of the Mage expansion for Blades & Rings.
The update, released on February 21, allows players to become the Mage returned from Exile. The update will also include customization options for characters and many new events.
The Mage was exiled long ago for although he had stopped the darkness, he had caused much destruction through the sealing of the evil, some of which the world may never heal from. The seal has weakened though and the eternal rings are in jeopardy of being corrupted. He has been called upon to join the battle that may end all battles.
Features of the Mage include…
- Channeling of Lightning
- Transmutation through Divine Forces
- Unique Weapon options and skills
- Custom looks
- Control over elementals
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.
- Conquer Online: "2nd Ninja War" update coming August 12th
- On August 12, Conquer Online will witness the 2nd Ninja War break out in an incredible fashion, and introduce the new Epic Weapon to the commu...