Blade & Rings News – Return of the Mage
37Games has announced its Return of the Mage expansion for Blades & Rings.
The update, released on February 21, allows players to become the Mage returned from Exile. The update will also include customization options for characters and many new events.
The Mage was exiled long ago for although he had stopped the darkness, he had caused much destruction through the sealing of the evil, some of which the world may never heal from. The seal has weakened though and the eternal rings are in jeopardy of being corrupted. He has been called upon to join the battle that may end all battles.
Features of the Mage include…
- Channeling of Lightning
- Transmutation through Divine Forces
- Unique Weapon options and skills
- Custom looks
- Control over elementals
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 - Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
- During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2.
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest - Many other iconic vehicles will roll in to Bovington
- InnoGames sees 100% Growth in US, Mobile Games leading Charge
- This year, the company reached a new high in overall revenue, with growth being profitable as well. “It has always been important for us not...